- Pinot Bianco Rarita 2006 (Cantina Terlano) Delicate, elusive nose. Superb balance. Completely fresh palate which opens up in the glass to reveal a cool richness - greengage, perhaps. Very lovely.
- Etna Bianco "Crater" 2016 (Mandarossa) Quite mineral, savoury, slightly salty. Fairly low alcohol (12%, I recall). I do tend to like wine grown on volcanos. very stylish. Top .
Tasting notes added to Fine Wine Diary 29/07/2019 Return to top
- Riesling grad cru Hengst, Samian 2000 (Josmeyer) Spectacular mature riesling with lovely weight and balance.
- Ministre Imperial 2011 (Abbatucci) High toned, lightweight cherry and strawberry fuit. Completely delicious drining for a Summer evening.
- Wehlener Sonnenuhr Auslese 1995 (J-J Prum) Another splendid summery bottle - perfect as Prum pretty much always is. Top
Tasting notes added to Fine Wine Diary 25/07/2019 Return to top